Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Rejuvination

Yesterday Anne and I made a trip to Quilts on Broadway in Foley. I spent money on patterns, and yes, some fabric. I got another Minnesota Shop Hop fabric apron, which I am tempted to keep for myself, because it covers both top and bottom. I also purchased some bag patterns using charm packs, and one that will work for an embroidery bag for Maria. Barb showed me how she buries her thread when she uses perled cotton. I enjoy stopping at her shop, and came away ready to hit the sewing machine again. She also thought that Anne looked like me!

After our shop hop Anne and Brenden made dinner for Arthur and me. Anne has their apartment decorated for the Christmas season. Even the bathroom had a splash of Christmas color.

I looked through Anne's knit and crochet purse pattern book. I might have to borrow that when my afghan, prayer shawl, Anne's scarf and hand warmers, and my socks, are finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment