Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunday Afternoon

The sun is out, and weather is warm compared to the last few rainy, cold days. I have been busy planting the Mary garden at church. Last evening I cut back some of my own plants, Stella d'Oro lilies and irises, which I will transplant to church. I snipped some of the lilac seeds as well. A little late, but it may be of some use to the new buds. I also took out my rosary making box last evening. I did not get more than a decade made before I decided it was time for bed, but a decade is a decade. Arthur has a meeting this evening, so I will probably do more rosaries and some knitting on Paris Olivia's afghan. I also plan on taking out my clarinet. That should prove to be interesting!

I have started reading 1917: Red Banners, White Mantle by Warren Carroll. It is holding my attention. So many good books out there. So little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment