Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Knit Down

I am in stash-buster mode. I decided I really do not need to have so much stuff around, and I am bound and determined to do something about it. No more new yarn or fabric until a good portion of my current stash is used up. I mean it!

I worked on the Mary garden at church for a short time this afternoon. The weather was perfect, albeit a little too breezy. I dug up my own Stella d'Oro lilies and divided them for replanting here, and at church. The church yard is starting to look like a real garden now. God be praised!

We now have Relevant Radio in the St. Cloud area. This afternoon I listened to an ad on that station for St. Ben's Monastery, in which the Sister narrating declared this week-end a week-end of three feasts, Halloween, All Saints Day, and All Souls Day. Perhaps Halloween is a feast for those who worship the devil, but it is not a feast on my calendar! The Sisters should tune in this week while Moira Noonan is a guest on the Drew Mariani Show.

No comments:

Post a Comment