Thursday, January 21, 2010

What Makes You Tick?

I went shopping at both of the local craft stores today. I have a marked preference for one over the other. One has an easy to open e-mail ad. The other's e-mail ad might be easy, but I am not accustomed to it, and the layout does not appeal to me. One store has bright lights and broad aisles, which makes it easier to choose which colors of yarn, or beads, or paper, or flowers, or ink, or buttons I would like to purchase. One store always asks for my zip code when I am checking out, which is always a turn-off. One store has a much larger variety of yarn and knitting needles. One is easy to get to from both sides of the road; the other requires ocassional u-turns at a busy intersection. One has fabric; the other one keeps a few fat quarters on hand. One has a gigantic selection of rubber stamps. One is locally owned and operated; the other is a chain. One always has sales flyers at the door; the other expects me to check the paper. One rewards me for spending money at their store; the other does not. Can you guess which is my favorite?  

No comments:

Post a Comment