Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Knitting

I decided I would take the plunge and join Ravelry, an on-line knitting group. Once again I am spurred on by seeing a new knitting pattern on another member's web site, which I simply must have!

St. Augusta was filled with spring today. The sun was out, and the neighbor's cat was on the prowl. The black labs next door were having hissy fits when they saw the cat walk through our yard. I had to go out and investigate when I did not see the meter man's car, or the mail man, or the UPS truck, or a garbage truck, or the  other neighbors working at their shed. I forced Gracie Cat to stay in the house when I left for town later on. She gets nasty when her territory is invaded, and the other cat was larger, and probably male.

I purchased some wool yarn for a prayer shawl this afternoon. I am under the weather, and my mind is half gone, so I am thinking that I probably needed two more skeins than I purchased, since I am using a different yarn than the pattern called for. I did comparisons in the store, but who knows what I was really doing when I did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment