Monday, October 15, 2012

Alfalfa

     My daughter and granddaughter were here for an hour this morning. My granddaughter, who is 21 months, spotted my bottle of Shaklee Alfalfa on the table again. She HAD to have some! Once in awhile she spits it out, but most of the time she eats several tablets. Her mom thinks it the weirdest thing. Grandma is pleased, since I know it is good for her allergies. Only thing is, she is using up my supply. After skimping for several weeks, I know I have to maintain my regular usage of about 30 a day for my own sinuses. Otherwise I feel pain. Alfalfa has been my Sudafed replacement for the past three years. 
    
     I am on a roll with my blue scrappy quilt. This top will be given away, but I am very pleased with how well my lattice stripping is turning out. I ripped out the first few rows and trimmed my squares, and am very happy that I did. The seams match perfectly now. After this I get to finish the four patch to practice corner triangles. I must confess that I did add three yards of Mills End fabrics to my stash last Friday, but three yards for $5 is a great bargain, and two of the fabrics were solids. Otherwise I progress towards my one project policy. The excesses have got to be used up so that when I die, I will not leave boxes and  boxes of fabric behind for my poor husband to have to distribute. I am learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment