Thursday, March 10, 2016

Spring

I did my usual walk around the yard yesterday to check for signs of spring, specifically to see if any of my bulbs were coming up. I saw none. That means that it is still a bit colder here than in town (St. Cloud, that is.), where I saw crocus about two inches high outside of the barbershop on Wilson Ave. However, I did notice that my pussy willow has catkins. I can't believe I have been forgetting to look at it. Also,  my sedum are pushing up loads of stems, and the Johnny jump-ups are jumping up all over.

My Catholic United Financial newsletter is finally finished and in the mail. I did almost 300 pieces. Next, to update council records on the computer, start calling for workers for the bake sale, and then work on my Christian Mothers newsletter. No rest for the wicked.

No comments:

Post a Comment